We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Bond Street!
Please check individual stores for opening times and reopening announcements.
Welcome Back: Safety & Wellbeing Guidelines
For your safety and wellbeing, the way you shop may look a little different right now. We have made changes to your experience to help create a safe and welcoming shopping experience during these times.
We will continue to follow formal guidance and keep you updated on our website and social media platforms if there are further changes.
Please review our health & safety guidelines ahead of your visit:
- In line with the latest government guidelines, it is now compulsory for all customers to wear a face covering or mask when you visit shops and takeaway services.
- Please respect other shoppers and our teams. We encourage everyone to please act responsibly.
- Help yourself to hand sanitiser, available in around Bond Street and our stores.
- Follow social distancing guidance while you are in store and look out for signage around Bond Street that helps you to keep your distance.
- Please shop alone, wherever possible and all children must be supervised at all times.
- Please avoid touching products while you are browsing. At this time, testers are unavailable, however, our team members will be more than happy to demonstrate for you if asked.
- Please check individual stores for their fitting room and returns policies.
- Some restaurants are open for limited dining-in, takeaway and click & collect.
- Contactless or card payment is preferred at this time.
Please regularly check the website for any changes to reopenings, safety guidelines and accessibility.
We look forward to seeing you soon!